Masterline F-Grip BMV 2ml
- Safety Vaccinator is Available in 2ml adjustable dose.
- Kit consists of a 2ml Masterline transformer vaccinator, Sterimatic 500 dose kit with clear sleeve, a yellow depth-reduction collar & Sterimatic adaptors.
- Stainless steel critical components.
- Ideal for preventing accidental self-injection with reactive vaccines.
- Can be used as either conventional tube-feed or bottle mounted vaccinator.
- Retractable sleeve helps protect the operator from self-vaccination and also helps prevents accidental damage to the needle.
- Luer needle lock provides the best connection between the vaccinator and needle.
- When used with the Sterimatic, the needle is disinfected between shots.
Masterline Bottle Mounted Vaccinator F-Grip
The MasterLine Quick Fit vaccinator is a tough and reliable vaccinator designed for use with bottles of up to 100mL. It can also be fitted with a choice of 3 different conventional attachments for larger bottles and varying bottle cap sizes. The MasterLine Quick-Fit vaccinators feature easy access to valves for cleaning and maintenance.
Features of the BMV:
Sizes: 2ml Bottle Mount Vaccinator (F-grip)
- Available in 2ml adjustable dose.
- The F-Grip Vaccinator has both the quick-fit bottle mount & the 20mm bottle mount for use with collapsible vaccine packs.
- Ergonomically designed, durable plastic handle.
- Standard Luer-lock (universal) needle connection.
- Critical parts such as vaccinator barrel and needle connection are made of sturdy stainless steel to avoid breakage.
- The complete gun can be sterilized (by boiling) if required.
- Easy access to valves for removing blockages.
- Barrel interior is made from medical grade plastic and as such, is compatible with most veterinary medicines.
- Large valves give a better refill time with high viscosity products.
- Can be fitted with conventional bottle attachments to suit either 20mm, 30mm or 33mm bottle caps.
- Includes a maintenance set with initial purchase. Overhaul kits also available
- By fitting a Sterimatic adapter, this gun can be set up with a Sterimatic needle protection and cleaning system.
The TU-BM-Master™ Features
- Syringes have ergonomically designed, durable, plastic handles
- The syringes’ durable components are compatible with medicines of different viscosity
- Critical parts such as barrel body, bottle and needle connection are made of metal to avoid breakage
- All TU-BM-Master™ and TU-Vac-Master™ syringes have standard luer-lock needle connection
- Disassembly and cleaning is simple and easy
- The innovative valve system avoids the loss of small parts during disassembly,
- provides a short refill time with high viscosity products
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AgBoss | Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.