Milk Bar Calf Teats 10/pack
Not all teats are created equal!
The difference the Milk Bar Teat makes to calf health is profound. Farmers who have switched to the controlled flow from a fast feeding teat or bucket cannot believe the difference to their calves.
1. You can't see it, but it's in there. The internal web is what stops calves gulping. It makes sure the calves suckle hard and delivers milk at the natural speed.</p>
2. Rounded end. Have you ever seen a cow with a pointed teat? We certainly haven't, that's why Milk Bar Teats are softly rounded. This makes sure the calf doesn't get any rubs on the roof of the mouth.
3. Inverted tip. So a cow's teat isn't inverted, but this helps calves suckle hard just like they would in nature. This is what helps make Milk Bar calves, kids and lambs healthy.</p>
4. Special rubber. Milk Bar Teats have very special rubber. The rubber helps calves suckle hard but is soft enough for easy training. It's a science and we've nailed it. We test every single batch of rubber before we use it so only the best arrives on farm.
5. Vertical slit. The vertical slit allows the perfect flow of milk to leave the teat. This helps to protect the rumen and lungs by making sure that there is not an overflow of milk. We hand slit every single teat to make sure it is correct.
|Unit Of Measure||pack|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AgBoss | Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.