Talon Cockroach Killer Gel - 5g
- Kills American, German and other common cockroaches in days
- Easy to apply to all horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Treats cockroaches you can see and the ones you can't
- Through the unique “MetaActive” release technology the active ingredient is only activated by enzymes present in cockroaches.. This minimises the risk to non-target organisms including humans and pets
- The unique release technology causes a delayed mortality effect enabling a three-step contamination chain reaction spreading through the cockroach population
- As used by Professionals across the globe
Talon Cockroach Killer Gel is an innovative first to market gel that kills the cockroaches that directly come into contact with it as well as the entire colony through its unique release technology.
Where can this product be used?
- Domestic situations: including homes, kitchens, offices, store rooms, and transportation equipment such as vehicles and boats.
- Areas frequented by cockroaches such as:
- Between equipment and floors
- Openings leading into voids and hollow spaces in floors,
- Equipment legs and bases
- Around plumbing pipes
- Doors and windows
- Behind and under appliances,
- sinks, closets
- Ready to use bait that does not require any mixing or dilution
- Remove alternative food sources.
- Place bait where it won’t be disturbed or contaminated by cleaning or work activities
- Bait placements should be inspected periodically for consumption or attractiveness and reapplied as needed.
- A typical infestation may require as little as half a tube
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
Directions for use
- Locate activity hotspots and areas frequented by cockroaches.
- Remove cap from the end of the syringe and touch the nozzle on the surface. Lightly depress the plunger to begin dispensing gel.
- Apply 2-5 spots of 5mm diameter per square metre. Use the higher rate for heavier infestations or if specifically treating American Cockroaches.
- Apply in areas not able to be contacted by children or pets.
- Replace cap after use.
- Inspect treatments periodically for consumption and re-apply as necessary.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AgBoss | Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.